Saturday, October 22, 2011

Today

I was going to post a tutorial on how to make plarn today. For those of you who don't know, plarn is "plastic yarn" made from cut up plastic bags. Unfortunately, I am running out of time today. I have to go to work and I don't have enough time to make the plarn and take pics AND post them. So, that will be a project for another day. Maybe tomorrow between organizing my space and working on things for my etsy I can squeeze in a quick tutorial!
So, here are a few things I may try tomorrow..
underwear
ruffled pillow
fabric birds

I also have to work on my halloween costume. You can find a hint of what I'm going to be HERE. I know you're not going to guess just from this pattern, because I'm only using it as a rough outline for what I'll be doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment