Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Resolutions

I know it's a little late in the year to a be making new resolutions, but I'm in a bad spot, mostly financially.  I've just had a hard time getting back on my feet, and it's frustrating.  So, I've decided to re-evaluate my life.  (At least how I handle certain fallbacks).  I've made a few goals for the coming month that, I think, are extremely attainable.  

1)  Take a walk every day.  I need more movement in my life.  Walking is great exercise and can be a great meditation.  Which leads me to my next goal...
2)  Start a gratitude journal.  With such hard times, it's really easy to loose track of what makes me happy.  I've been letting myself slip into the black, and I need it to stop.  
3)  Start the envelope system.  It's simple-I have an envelope for groceries, for example, and, when the cash is gone, it's gone.  I want my checking account to be purely for bills.  
4)  Do at least 3 craft shows this summer.  Pretty straight forward on that one!

So, there's no time like the present to get started, eh?  So, I'll leave you with something that makes me very happy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment